Sweet...

Sweet...

Banner n_n

Thursday 11 July 2013

My colleague, they're my friends too...

I gave them a group name, gang petronas...hohoho, 1st i meet, yan...she's a sweet malay girl that full off stupid kind energy. Hahaha!!! Never meet someone like her before, juz feel awkward and funny with her...she's cute!!! I love her...2nd, anep, really scare of her la, hahaha!!! Serious!!! Her faces i meant...hahaha!!! But she's very very hardworking...never lazy and complain about her jobs, yeah feel happy to have a staff and friend juz like her...last, a beautiful and naughty girl i've never meet before...lol she's special for me and she does, really treat me great as well...just like.....special kind of frens for me, lol plz dun misunderstand my status...may God bless her and her family happy always!!! 
Love u all!!! Muacksss...

From me, muself sharo quackie...
Sincerely dropped 
God bless...amen   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog